Business Partner (Bandung, Surabaya, Medan, Makassar)
TADA is a leading Advocacy Engagement platform in the world that help businesses move from transactions to relationships, from customers to advocates.
If you have a passion for technology and innovation you’ll want to check us out. Be a part of TADA. Be a part of the innovation.
• Acquiring new merchants in SMB (Small Medium Business) area for TADA
• Leading acquiring sales team members to reach the target, solving problems, responsible to quality checking the merchants on board, and maintaining the merchant’s satisfaction
• Meet and exceed sales KPI targets: number of merchant acquired, GMV acquired, increase partner’s GMV
• Establish sales objective by forecasting and developing quarterly sales quota
• Coordinate with the head of commercial team in Jakarta
Skills and Experience:
• Bachelor degree in any major
• Minimum 2 years working experience. Experience in FMCG, Digital Banking, or IT consultant field will be preferable
• Fluent in English (verbal and written)
• Capable to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively to all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
• Can- do attitude, positive thinking, comfortable in taking initiatives
What’s it like working at TADA?
At TADA we always have rooms to grow, strive for excellence, and personal improvement. It’s not just about getting the job done, it’s about how you challenge yourself every single day to develop the best possible version of yourself. We value difference, authenticity, and ownership as much as we love to share, learn, and laugh. We’re looking for risk taker and problem solver.
Benefits and perks of working with us include:
Compensation: Bonuses, Competitive salaries
Family benefits: Paid maternity / paternity leave
Progression: Professional development
Welfare: Health insurance, Paid sick days
If you are interested in joining our family, fill out the form by clicking the link below