Finance Operation Manager
TADA is a leading Advocacy Engagement platform in the world that help businesses move from transactions to relationships, from customers to advocates.
If you have a passion for technology and innovation you’ll want to check us out. Be a part of TADA. Be a part of the innovation.
• Monitor day to day financial operation within the Company relate with cash-in flow and cash-out flow
• Monitor the budget process on Monthly Basis
• Monitor the aging receivable and collection
• Recommend cost-reducing solutions
• Maintain and improve financial policies and procedure of the Company within finance area
• Liaise with auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of company finances is maintained.
• Correspond with various other departments, discussing relate with finance matters.
Skills and Experience:
• Bachelor degree from finance/accounting from reputable university, holding a master degree or relevant certification will be advantage
• 5-8 year working experience
• In-depth understanding of cash flow management, bank reconciliation and bookkeeping
• Hands-on experience with budgeting and risk management
• Proficiency in accounting software
• Solid analytical and decision-making skills
• Strong leadership skills and communication skills
• Strong project management skills
• High attention to detail and accuracy
• Analytical thinking
What’s it like working at TADA?
At TADA we always have rooms to grow, strive for excellence, and personal improvement. It’s not just about getting the job done, it’s about how you challenge yourself every single day to develop the best possible version of yourself. We value difference, authenticity, and ownership as much as we love to share, learn, and laugh. We’re looking for risk taker and problem solver.
Benefits and perks of working with us include:
Compensation: Bonuses, Competitive salaries
Family benefits: Paid maternity / paternity leave
Progression: Professional development
Welfare: Health insurance, Paid sick days
If you are interested in joining our family, fill out the form by clicking the link below