Sales Development Representative
TADA is a leading Advocacy Engagement platform in the world that help businesses move from transactions to relationships, from customers to advocates.
If you have a passion for technology and innovation you’ll want to check us out. Be a part of TADA. Be a part of the innovation.
• Canvassing around a targeted area to win potential customers
• Generate new business opportunities to fuel the sales pipeline and be responsible to achieve aggressive weekly targets
• Maintain a high level of attention to detail in managing all respective sales activities (notes, follow-up, email, call reports)
• Provide online product demonstration to prospective clients
• Build specific product knowledge and understand the market to add value to customers
Skills and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university in any major
• Experience in a lead generation/business development/inside sales capacity would be beneficial
• A track record of achieving sales targets
• Self-motivated, sales-driven, and thrive in a dynamic commission-based entrepreneurial business
• Must be professional with excellent communication and follow-up skills
• Able to work with minimum supervision
• Strong salesmanship and time management skills
What’s it like working at TADA?
At TADA we always have rooms to grow, strive for excellence, and personal improvement. It’s not just about getting the job done, it’s about how you challenge yourself every single day to develop the best possible version of yourself. We value difference, authenticity, and ownership as much as we love to share, learn, and laugh. We’re looking for risk taker and problem solver.
Benefits and perks of working with us include:
Compensation: Bonuses, Competitive salaries
Family benefits: Paid maternity / paternity leave
Progression: Professional development
Welfare: Health insurance, Paid sick days
If you are interested in joining our family, fill out the form by clicking the link below